Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bloom

Hey there y’all!  Things are looking mighty beautiful around these parts. All of the flowering dogwoods are in bloom with brilliant white blossoms that seem to dot the rolling landscape perfectly. Raleigh is defiantly full of life in the Spring time. People seem to be in better moods altogether; we have yet to see any sign of real southern hospitality here in NC. Rick & I did get it in Charleston, SC, but that was it. My favorite thing is walking out my front door on foggy mornings; the thick warm mist is only broken by the sound of thousands of frogs off in the woods croaking love ballads to one another. I’ve really come to adore their song. The sunsets right now are amazing! Orange and red paint the skies for miles.
I have been quite busy lately & am missing Rick & the girls lots! I have been working until 8pm this week, then coming home kissing everyone really quick, and jumping feet first into the creation of my Isagenix business. I have come to realize that working for someone else is not getting me (or my family) where we need to be. I’m really not suited well to spend 40 hours of my life in a depressing blue cubicle trading hours for dollars, only to be under appreciated and under paid. I think that with the changing times, holding a traditional type job is becoming obsolete and network marketing is the business of the future. So, I am in this to build the strongest future for my family that I possibly can in this lifetime.
Rick has been an entirely priceless support person. He is helping me out by keeping the household chores done, monitoring a very social teen and a carefree tween! That takes a lot of dedication! And that is all in addition to his workweek at Sara Lee. Rick has also taken up coaching track at Corinth Holders HS. He is really loving being out there teaching the sprinters technique and helping identify the talent.
I have not seen much of the girls this week, although I can say that Rikki received a package in the mail from Spokane (ahem- from a boy) and she could not have been more excited! Inside she found not 1, but 2 heart shaped boxes of chocolates, a stuffed teddy bear and a beautiful heart shaped diamond necklace that looks fantastic with her dark hair. Ryan (the boy and our future B.A.S.I.L) also included a letter to her, and a letter to Rick, Lilly and I. We all adore him.
Lilly- I suppose she’s been running amok with her girlfriends. She has been doing fantastic at keeping her room clean, I am all too proud to report!
Until next week…love you all Spokane!

No comments:

Post a Comment