Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Welcome Friends & Family!


Good Evening All!
Hello! Let me begin by saying that we greatly miss all our friends & relatives out west! This past year has been very interesting for us, adjusting to a much faster pace of live out on the east coast has been fun & frustrating at times. We realize, of course, that with distance brings a certain disconnect & I must say that I am really not fond of it. The 3 hour time difference may not seem like much, but in phone time, it matters a lot, especially since we all crash by 9:30 or 10. In an effort to help some of you remain familiar (if you so choose) with our brood, I have created this blog & will post regular updates at weekly intervals.  We would love to remain an active part of your lives too. Rick & I have always gotten a lot of joy from your families, & have never gotten to spend anywhere near enough time with our nieces & nephews, so please…don’t forget that we want to know about what is going on in YOUR world too!  Even a quick e-mail would do the trick!
So, welcome!    

No comments:

Post a Comment